Capital for health
Jonathan Trapp was the first man in the world to cross the English Channel in balloons. But he does not stop at what he has achieved, he plans to cross the Atlantic Ocean on 365 balloons.
1. For his purpose, Jonathan has already prepared 365 balloons filled with helium and an inflatable boat.
2. To realize his goal he will need 300 thousand dollars, which he will spend on the purchase of helium and the purchase of UV-resistant balloons. Jonathan launched a large public company and has already attracted great interest to his person. Due to the emerging popularity, he collects money on the Internet. Already in the mission invested 170 thousand dollars. Continue reading
This material will not acquaint you with the very first cities that appeared on our planet, but with such cities, which, since its foundation, have been constantly inhabited. Although, the debate about the very-very among them continues more than one year.
1. Most often, the most ancient city, safely existing to this day, is the Palestinian town Jericho, which appeared back in the Bronze Age (9000 years BC). Continue reading
1. The official name of Mexico is Estados Únidos Mexicanos – United Mexican States.
2. Mexican tamales (cornmeal tortilla with filling) called zacahuil has a length of three meters and weighs about 150 pounds.
3. Mexico gave the world chocolate, corn and chili.
4. Mexico is the birthplace of a very rare tailless rabbit (or “volcanic rabbit”) that lives alongside Mexican volcanoes.
5. The largest North American wildcat, jaguar, can be found in the southern Mexican jungle.
6. The first printing press in North America was used in Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, in 1539.
7. Millions of Danaid Monarch butterflies fly to Mexico from the USA and Canada every year, although their distribution areas are sharply reduced due to deforestation. Continue reading