This material will not acquaint you with the very first cities that appeared on our planet, but with such cities, which, since its foundation, have been constantly inhabited. Although, the debate about the very-very among them continues more than one year.
1. Most often, the most ancient city, safely existing to this day, is the Palestinian town Jericho, which appeared back in the Bronze Age (9000 years BC). Continue reading
1. The official name of Mexico is Estados Únidos Mexicanos – United Mexican States.
2. Mexican tamales (cornmeal tortilla with filling) called zacahuil has a length of three meters and weighs about 150 pounds.
3. Mexico gave the world chocolate, corn and chili.
4. Mexico is the birthplace of a very rare tailless rabbit (or “volcanic rabbit”) that lives alongside Mexican volcanoes.
5. The largest North American wildcat, jaguar, can be found in the southern Mexican jungle.
6. The first printing press in North America was used in Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, in 1539.
7. Millions of Danaid Monarch butterflies fly to Mexico from the USA and Canada every year, although their distribution areas are sharply reduced due to deforestation. Continue reading
The number of tourists to the city of Ruhengeri, which belongs to a small country in East Central Africa – Rwanda – is increasing every year. For a short rest, the cost of tours to Rwanda is quite acceptable for most people who are going to visit this country. But not only this attracts travelers here. A huge number of rare birds, beautiful flowers and butterflies makes holiday in Rwanda unforgettable.
Rwanda is considered a country of a thousand mountains. Spring is here all year round and almost never drought. Continue reading