all say with
1. The official name of Mexico is Estados Únidos Mexicanos – United Mexican States.
2. Mexican tamales (cornmeal tortilla with filling) called zacahuil has a length of three meters and weighs about 150 pounds.
3. Mexico gave the world chocolate, corn and chili.
4. Mexico is the birthplace of a very rare tailless rabbit (or “volcanic rabbit”) that lives alongside Mexican volcanoes.
5. The largest North American wildcat, jaguar, can be found in the southern Mexican jungle.
6. The first printing press in North America was used in Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, in 1539.
7. Millions of Danaid Monarch butterflies fly to Mexico from the USA and Canada every year, although their distribution areas are sharply reduced due to deforestation. Continue reading
Today we will talk about the state which is in Northern Europe and is the oldest in the community of states – the Kingdom of Denmark. This community also includes the Faroe Islands and Greenland. Denmark is the most southern Scandinavian country, located in the south of Norway and in the south-west of Sweden.
1. In this country, very tasty pastries, even in the most unpretentious shops, located on almost every corner. However, despite the love of baking, there are very few fat people, and this is due primarily to the fact that the Danes for the most part adhere to a healthy lifestyle. Continue reading