Monthly Archives: December 2018
On our entertainment portal, we have repeatedly told about the most incredible places and countries that everyone should definitely visit, which are distinguished by their originality and uniqueness. We talked about the most dangerous tourist trips, in which, besides the beauty of our land, you will feel the thrill of sensations, 40 of the most unusual places on the planet and many many other interesting travel facts.
1. Cruise Nudism Lovers
For this cruise, it is certainly difficult to pack a suitcase. There are countless nude cruises, including a week-long cruise on the Carnival Fleet, which is one of the largest brands in the industry. Continue reading
This material will not acquaint you with the very first cities that appeared on our planet, but with such cities, which, since its foundation, have been constantly inhabited. Although, the debate about the very-very among them continues more than one year.
1. Most often, the most ancient city, safely existing to this day, is the Palestinian town Jericho, which appeared back in the Bronze Age (9000 years BC). Continue reading
1. The official name of Mexico is Estados Únidos Mexicanos – United Mexican States.
2. Mexican tamales (cornmeal tortilla with filling) called zacahuil has a length of three meters and weighs about 150 pounds.
3. Mexico gave the world chocolate, corn and chili.
4. Mexico is the birthplace of a very rare tailless rabbit (or “volcanic rabbit”) that lives alongside Mexican volcanoes.
5. The largest North American wildcat, jaguar, can be found in the southern Mexican jungle.
6. The first printing press in North America was used in Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, in 1539.
7. Millions of Danaid Monarch butterflies fly to Mexico from the USA and Canada every year, although their distribution areas are sharply reduced due to deforestation. Continue reading